Address: 504 Mozart
Square Feet: 3,202
Basement: Bathroom in LL, Unfinished
THE GRAF HOUSE was built in 1892. The 2-story side of this beautiful Victorian was the residence of a doctor & his family and the 1-story side was his medical office until 1903 when it was purchased by the Graf family. In the early 1950’s the one story side was converted to an apartment with separate address & utilities and was occupied by the same renter 50+ years. Present owners have renovated and restored the property to reflect its original beauty. The home features cherry stair railing, original gas chandeliers with hand blown glass shades, pocket doors, white Italian Marble fireplace, 8 1/2″ baseboards, transoms, extensive stenciling on walls, ceilings and floors employing Victorian stencil reproductions and custom window treatments. Just a few of the many updates are 3 energy efficient heating/ cooling units, windows, roof, remodeled kitchen & butler’s pantry, bathrooms & and over sized 3 car garage. Large family home with option of using one bedroom suite as a B&B of rental apartment.